Today Jai and I created our first blog page. We are definitely new to blogging and don't know how to use blogger properly yet, but we are getting the hang of it pretty fast. I was very hesitant to start a blog because I'm often very busy with work but when my friend Mary told me I could have pages printed, like a scrap book, I thought this would save me time and money, and I was sold. So, here we go with the blogging, I might not be able to blog everyday, but hopefully I will get down a few good memories from our first year as husband and wife in 2010.
Jai and I have been married for 2 months and 3 days. We had a beautiful Christmas wedding on December 12. I am still in awe of our wedding; the lights, decorations, music, and holy spirit were the perfect combination and setting for us to say our vows. My mom and dad did everything they could, along with my amazing wedding planner, to make my day as special as it could be and it definitely was. I have enjoyed hearing all the nice comments from my family and friends about our wedding, that it was beautiful, but the one comment that will always stand out in my mind is from my AP at school. He told me about a week after our wedding while attending the school Christmas Party that he could really tell the Holy Spirit was showing at our wedding. All I could say was thank you, but when I thought back on that comment, that was the most honoring comment anyone could have given us. I hope that our relationship and life together will reflect the Lord and he can use us in any way possible.
Okay, so about married life! It's fabulous. People are always asking us how married life is going, and to be honest, there are no words for it. It's that great, absolutely fabulous.
I love being able to come home to my husband every night, and we never have to leave each other, or sleep in separate beds, and the best part is never spending the night away from each other. He is my dream come true, fairy tale, prince charming story that everyone always dreams of. Our relationship is going great and each day and new experience gets better and better and make us stronger as a couple.
Jai and I have been married for 2 months and 3 days. We had a beautiful Christmas wedding on December 12. I am still in awe of our wedding; the lights, decorations, music, and holy spirit were the perfect combination and setting for us to say our vows. My mom and dad did everything they could, along with my amazing wedding planner, to make my day as special as it could be and it definitely was. I have enjoyed hearing all the nice comments from my family and friends about our wedding, that it was beautiful, but the one comment that will always stand out in my mind is from my AP at school. He told me about a week after our wedding while attending the school Christmas Party that he could really tell the Holy Spirit was showing at our wedding. All I could say was thank you, but when I thought back on that comment, that was the most honoring comment anyone could have given us. I hope that our relationship and life together will reflect the Lord and he can use us in any way possible.
Okay, so about married life! It's fabulous. People are always asking us how married life is going, and to be honest, there are no words for it. It's that great, absolutely fabulous.
I love being able to come home to my husband every night, and we never have to leave each other, or sleep in separate beds, and the best part is never spending the night away from each other. He is my dream come true, fairy tale, prince charming story that everyone always dreams of. Our relationship is going great and each day and new experience gets better and better and make us stronger as a couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.