The Means' Family

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day






On Friday, February 12, we got a beautiful snow here in Georgia. Jai and I were in Flowery Branch because I was off work and I needed to get my hair done. After trying to fight the weather and go back to Athens Friday afternoon, Jai and I had to turn our car around and go back to my parents house; the roads were too slick and I was getting scared.
Fortunately, this was a good decision for us because on Saturday we woke up to about three inches of snow and we were ready to play! Jai and I, along with my mom and dad and their little dog Trixie played in the snow most of the morning. Later, Nathan, Amber, and little Mattie Grace came over also. We had a great time playing in the snow and spending time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.